View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2011, 07:10 AM   #124
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNaquada View Post
[Im going to preface this by saying this is not directed at any one person... so when I say "you", dont QQ about it]

MY opening comment is enjoy the plastic but dont flaunt it.
I dont care what you buy, but dont try and tout it as the greatest tech product out there and not expect to be slammed. If it buy a Honda Civic and say its better than a maclaren F1 or Lambo and say its faster and hurrr I dont need 4WD or traction or what have you.... you expect people not to interrupt?

Its fine to say " I got a ipad 2 and I enjoy it".. Arbitrarily declaring something is the best (when its clearly not?) getting upset at getting challenged? Has Fox News really destroyed peoples reason? And because its a market leader, does not make it the best (plenty of examples here, look around)

And what can you do/what perephrials can you use with a USB port? What CANT you do? far easier to answer that question.

A silly waste of time indeed.

@Dorxtar, sorry. I re-read my comment and I can see that it can be construed as a lot of vitrol, but I'm just kind of vulgar (as many do know via past posts), so dont take it too personally. Your post did deserve some of it though, and my point still stands.
However I do hope you enjoy your pad2.

You really ought to read better. I have no intention of getting an iPad 2, ive never said the iPad was the greatest thing ever, I've certainly never "flaunted" anything, and there is nothing to challenge. The only points I made weren't even about the iPad exclusively. I was generally speaking about the weight of all tablets and the lack of USB in tablets.

Quote:
And what can you do/what perephrials can you use with a USB port? What CANT you do? far easier to answer that question.
No, the questions remains...what do you folks think you need USB for on a tablet? Don't turn it around with rhetorical bull****, just answer it. Peripherals is a BS answer. Would you rather be tied to a USB cable than use what the tablets already have? Get with the times, Bluetooth is available. You guys grasp at anything to argue pointless debates. It IS silly.