Thread: Navi
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2017, 12:00 PM   #30
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsykes View Post
People don't see beyond "AMD failed" ... The new gen is not necessary for vast majority of us except very very high end stuff and exotic stuff...If Vega 84 was released to match the 1080ti i wouldn't buy it anyway so why the crying...
since vega 64 lq was released at the same 699 price of a 1080 ti fe it should have been as fast or at most 5% less .
to be that price and only match the 1080 non ti sorry it is a fail .

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsykes View Post
For AMD is urgent to bring Vega stock and also price the partner cards lower than what are they now.
I don't think it is going to happen at this point

the vega 56 needs to be 399
vega 64 air needs to be 449

and vega 64 lq needs to be 549 to to match a 1080 non ti price

and I don't think they can make that many to over come the crap coin miners even if they could sell them at that price

hell the vega LQ is now selling at 1099 on newegg and OOS almost 300 bucks more than a asus 1080 ti strix at 809 and the strix is almost a 100 over it's msrp
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote