View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2019, 11:12 AM   #261
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay20016 View Post
Play it with a few guys from work on Xbox (their choice, not mine) and honestly what is the point of even buying anything in this game apart from unlocking a few new characters?

It can be a lot of fun with a full group, but I just don't get the need to spend on it apart from getting one of the new characters, but even then, the stock ones are fairly varied enough for me.
You dont need to pay for the new characters you can unlock them by playing and getting the free currency.

Everything in this game like most other f2p games is cosmetic. How else will I know I am better than you other than that default skin youre using. Im disgusted just thinking about it.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote