View Single Post
Old Aug 20, 2019, 03:36 PM   #257
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
the 25k damage one should be pretty doable. probably took me about 4-5 hours overall. play squads or solos and just land at skulltown every time. run to the fights. put some damage out. die. leave. reconnect. rinse and repeat. And you still have like another week. You definitely can do it.
Work and game time clash too much. I dont think Ill be able to do it. I have maybe an hour max to play every day. I think I have only lkie 5k damage as of today.

On the flip side I should finish this years season pass since they made it so much easier to level. Im level 92 and theres still like 3-4 weeks left so it should be easy to get that sweet golden 301 skin.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote