View Single Post
Old Aug 19, 2019, 02:17 PM   #251
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Friend of mine said it is time for me to get back into Apex. Said the cheating is under control now and the solo play is really fun. He is fair at FPS games and said he comes in the top 5 on a regular basis now by doing a lot of hiding and gunning and the cheat to auto kill snipers is also under control.

Is that true? Last time he said that I logged in and 3 times in a row I ran into people running the anti sniper mod that allowed them to teleport across maps to anyone that hit them with a shot and auto kill.

yay fun
yeah i hardly ever run into cheaters now. and solo mode is not only fun but good practice to get better.

EDIT: so you do get two free (of those new expensive ones) loot crates during this event for playing and completing challenges. i got a pretty mediocre weapon skin in one and a cool looking player skin however i never play that character. i guess could be worse... :/

Last edited by bob saget : Aug 19, 2019 at 04:04 PM.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote