View Single Post
Old Aug 19, 2019, 02:10 PM   #250
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Friend of mine said it is time for me to get back into Apex. Said the cheating is under control now and the solo play is really fun. He is fair at FPS games and said he comes in the top 5 on a regular basis now by doing a lot of hiding and gunning and the cheat to auto kill snipers is also under control.

Is that true? Last time he said that I logged in and 3 times in a row I ran into people running the anti sniper mod that allowed them to teleport across maps to anyone that hit them with a shot and auto kill.

yay fun
Cheating will never be under control in an FPS game (especially one that is F2P). You just have to decide if it is worth the frustration or not. To me, usually it's not.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote