View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2019, 07:54 AM   #3625
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
made by AMD

I can't see AMD not having a RT card about the same time of the same design

and the chance of it working on a NV card …………

…… slim to none
I'm sure they will have RT built in, but I'm waiting for AMD to compete past midrange before I give them a look. They took quite a while to compete with Nvidia's midrange last years cards. (without Ray Tracing support)

I'm hoping AMD start to compete on equal footing so that Nvidia can't pull bullshit prices like they've been doing for a while now.

Plus if you think console ray tracing games wont work on Nvidia, It's usually more likely the opposite given Nvidia's track history.

I have no problems buying AMD cards, otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum in the first place .

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:

Last edited by SirBaron : Aug 17, 2019 at 08:01 AM.
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote