View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2019, 06:44 PM   #3618
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I have absolutely no desire for Ray Tracing right now whatsoever. I just want 4k at 60fps and Max settings. I do understand that the tech needs to start somewhere and have some sort of adoption rate to succeed. I get that, but having just move to 4k, it's enough of a struggle just to get that resolution going before worrying about new tech.
f that

I want 4k/90 Max settings on hdmi 2.1 to get a bigger freesync window on 4k, say a 35 to 90 FPS window

hdmi 2.1 will do 4k/120 but it will be a few years before we get there
and or DisplayPort 2.0

Ray Tracing is nice but given the chose between 4k/90 and RT I would take 4k/90

RT is just too much of a hit and some of the old ways like division and division 2 are almost as good

and dlss at 4k isn't 4k .

Last edited by bill dennison : Aug 15, 2019 at 06:59 PM.
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote