View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2019, 01:17 AM   #244
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

bunch of stuff happening over in Apex world.

Yesterday a fix dropped and event started. Solo game mode was introduced. I played it for a bit but I think I prefer the team mode more. It can be fun for a quick warmup before going into matches/ranked mode.

More controversially though, a whole bunch of (generally very cool weapon and character) skins were added through loot boxes. You'd have to spend over $200 to guaranteed unlock everything. The Apex community is generally VERY frustrated at EA and there are a TON of new memes about it. The first here is a regular supply crate from the game. More info over at Forbes: here

more glorious memes at reddit.com/r/apexlegends
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote