View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2018, 08:44 AM   #10
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I've been pricing them, the XL though. I'm not a huge fan of samsung either, but the price is right.

I still can't use my photos app after that update last night, instant crash, and between buying windows and doors and siding for my house, body work on the truck and updating a bathroom LOL....just not the best time to buy an overpriced phone.

I was hoping the update and reset would fix some of that. If the OS itself starts crashing on me again today I'm just going in and doing a warranty swap.
Which Photos app? I use Google Photos on mine without a hitch.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote