View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2018, 04:06 PM   #2
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
My PH1 is on the fritz and I can score a brand new unlocked S8+ for $532 with full warranty.

It's one of the few that I can still use on T-mo > no one else can match what I get for service for the price...

Whatcha think? Worth it?

Cheers guys
How old is the PH1? No way to get it fixed? Sad how short the life spans of some phones are.

The S8+ is a good phone, from what I understand. I've got the S9+ and love it, but I hear it's not a huge improvement over the S8+.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote