View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2017, 08:25 AM   #116
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
So I've had the PH1 for about 3 weeks now and just could not be happier.

No lag, no crashes, excellent battery life although some VR apps shorten it drastically as could be expected.

Crystal clear text on every single app I use including word/bluemail/chrome/firefox and so on.

Google cloud experience just eclipses apples. I can download as many photos as I want at a time. That alone is priceless for me.

AR is great fun with the kids (using Holo) and music management is easy. That usb c connector is sweet as well.

I went with the Huawei watch 2 Titanium for my Android fitness needs, and that's not as polished as apples watch, but it has all the functionality and then some.

So, still a zero regret purchase. Just can't ask for more than that.

My best friend and his iphone X? Not so much. I kind of feel bad for him
I loaded up the Oreo beta (skipped beta 1, started on beta 2), and it's damned good. You'll be very happy I think with the upgrade. My battery life is better just from that. Quite happy with it.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote