View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2017, 09:40 AM   #98
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
Android's real problem is fragmentation. Everyone gushes about Samsung phones but even something like a Galaxy S8 is 14 months out-of-date on the OS.

Google needs to lock down Android at a core level. Allow partners to add their own default skins/launchers but always have stock Android as a fallback.
I can't figure out where this "problem" manifests itself. My phone is one version behind, and it's great. Oreo is around the corner, but what am I really missing? Considering this is the "biggest" problem, surely it would have hindered adoption rate by now?
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote