Thread: Navi Reviews
View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2019, 08:59 AM   #53
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

No ****, I said in my post that it’s been a known thing. This has been debunked for years; Nvidia has a lower dynamic contrast by default, but that can be changed to match AMD’s appearance. There’s nothing going on that can’t be edited to match, it’s just different default color settings.

The biggest issue used to be the NVCP defaulting to Limited RGB range for some reason but I haven’t seen that happen in years. It doesn’t help that a lot of the videos that claim major IQ differences are from people that couldn’t be bothered to buy a capture card..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote