View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2019, 07:32 PM   #1046
Jay20016
Truth Doesn't Make Fact

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm really contemplating getting a Switch now.

Was at Dave & Busters for the nephew's birthday (he's freaking 3 years old already.... wtf ) and they had the arcade version of it that he loved. Being the great uncle that I am, I of course had to intentionally get him into first just to blue shell him a few times.......

But, the more I see of the new Zelda and Smash brother games I sort of want to get one...

The only real question is; how durable are they? I don't think I'd let him have it as a full fledged portable mode, so just on the dock, but.... if he were to drop it, is it a goner like a phone now a days or are they a bit more tough?

Is it necessary to have the pro controller if it is docked? There are some bundles with it that aren't too terrible of a price with games so I'm wondering if it is worth it.

Digital vs. Cart - is it easier one way or the other? I know its got room for microSD, and would probably throw a fairly sizable card in, but if it was only a handful of games (Smash, Kart, Zelda, maybe Mario, etc.) would it be necessary?

Either way, talk me in to it or out of it, as I'm not sure I really need it, but it'd be fun to play with the little bugger.

"Donít waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes youíre ahead, sometimes youíre behind. The race is long and, in the end, itís only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote