View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2008, 09:11 PM   #95
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Team Fortress 2 is one of the few PC games I've been able to stomach recently, despite the fact that the updates have sort of turned me away from it for the past couple weeks.

I loved The Witcher, though. I wish we could get other games like that. Granted, it's pretty different from Diablo but that's just an example of one of the 'RPGs' I've actually thought was awesome for PC recently.
Quote:
Now go back to playing Crysis or other generic shooters or whatever keeps you satisfied in 2008...
Now Chubz is entitled to his opinion just like eveyone else. He does have a valid point...Blizzard is not redesigning the genre this time. Granted the name alone will make this big, but what I think Chubz is saying is that pretty much EVERYTHING has been done already at this point if you look at ANY genre. However, does not mean this game cannot be enjoyable. Anyhoo, my opinion means nothing except of course...to me .

Dc

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote