View Single Post
Old Jun 11, 2013, 10:41 AM   #105
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Good show Playstation. More powerful and comes in at $100 less than the competition. Only real negative I can see is you have to pay for online play now. Doesn't affect me much since I don't do MP, but for others its a real negative compared to what they are used to with PS3. As for backwards compatibility, I gave up on expecting consoles to do that during last gen.

Love the fact they didn't go the XBONE route with the used games policy. That was my only real concern with the new consoles. I still wont be buying a PS4 at launch however. No real interesting exclusives from what I can see yet, though I do have some catching up on all the E3 press so we'll see.

What the hell was Microsoft thinking this gen.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote