Thread: Samsung Note 5
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2015, 04:43 PM   #143
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMX70 View Post
Inexusable to you and some others, sure. Not for the majority.

I used to think I needed an SD card... then I realized I was never using it. All of my photos are backed up to Google, I also have a dropbox, onedrive, etc. I also stream all of my music from Google Music, Pandora, iHeart Radio, etc.

Sure, if I want a few movies on my phone I'll load them up. And as I type that I just remembered I got my HTPC up and running a couple weeks ago, running Plex... So, really I could stream all of my movies and TV Shows as well. If I know I'm going to be somewhere without signal (ex. I camp a lot), I'll download a handful before I go and still have plenty of space to spare.

This phone certainly isn't for everyone . If you love having every bit of your media/files local and need to run your phone for days without access to charging, this obviously wouldn't work out.
If I truly need extra storage, I have a USB OTG cable and a 128gb USB flash drive ready to go. SD cards are slow, inconvenient to use, and limited usability in Android. My 128gb USB is much faster than any SD card (it is a USB 3.0 drive, but even in USB 2.0 it's faster).
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote