Thread: Samsung Note 5
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2015, 10:35 AM   #123
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
No, you sign a thing that says once you trade in your old phone you can't get it back And they don't sell the Z3 anymore, nor will they give you one if you have to warranty it.
Jesus.

Didn't know you gave up the Z3. I kept my iPhone 6 Plus just for this scenario. I'm still not sure how the AT&T Next plan works. Since I bought the Note 5 from Best Buy, they didn't ask me to give up my iPhone, so I didn't know if I was suppose to go AT&T and turn it in or whatnot. If I kept the Note 5, I would have been at AT&T the next day to give them their phone back.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad