View Single Post
Old Feb 15, 2005, 10:53 PM   #226
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

LOL - thats almost quote material. ALMOST...
But seriously, its hideous in my eyes. To bulky in which it doesnt flow with the car. The kit has to become with the body. Not just slapped on and there you go. FLUID... and that kit with that car is not fluid to me. Look back at the orig and its sport stock kit... everything is in line, in sync... total symmetry.

And yes, to me thats rice. No matter what car if one goes overboard, or places the wrong style kit to the car, is screaming rice at me.

Quote:
Then again..this is mainly a computer forum, cant expect people to know much about style b/c I mean..if its flashy...it automaticly sucks.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote