View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 2019, 06:45 PM   #9
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Looks better than what? What specifically looks better? Where are your screenshot examples? You do know there's been SSR vs RTX videos since 2018 using that same command line? That's why this is old news?

The difference between SSR and RTX is staggering you'd have to be partially blind to think they're the same quality. This includes the best SSR implementations in any game including The Division/ Division 2.

Like I said, this old news. From 2018:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrac...sole_settings/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield...g_on_gtx_1060/

Example: "Ok, not seeing myself in the window with all of the Raytracing things set to "true" "

Of course SSR vs RTX, RTX will look better when comparing Nvidia with NVidia which is what all you posted is comparing. Do you not believe NVidia wouldn't make sure to gimp SSR in their drivers to make sure that their RTX always looks better?

Now, most likely the same holds true when comparing it to AMD's SSR implimentation given SSR limitations, but nothing here shows that. And i am willing to bet AMD's SSR blows Nvidia's SSR out of the water. Specially if the comparison is done using 5700 FX.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!