Thread: Dying Light 2
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2019, 03:08 AM   #41
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
I hated having to constantly repair and find new weapons, then they break, then you have to repair, etc. I didn't really care for the "run from everything or you die" mechanic. Found it rather boring...even said, I put about 10 hours into it trying to like it but I eventually got bored and stopped. Even gave Co-op a shot, still nada.

Guess it's just not my type of game.
if you got 10 hours in and still had to scrounge for weapons that broke constantly, im not entirely sure where you went wrong. By that time weapons should last hours, and you should both be finding special ones and crafting them into fun zombie killing ****.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote