View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:54 PM   #9
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Hey Sazar, I've read on wpcentral that the Nokia case can scuff the phone's polycarbonate shell. Have you noticed this on your 920 (especially around the corners or back)? I got a matte black one and they claim the issue more apparent because of the black 920's clear coat. Considering switching to a glossy colour if it helps.
The case itself won't scuff anything. If dirt/grit get's inside, that is the medium causing the scuffing. I had the same problem with my iPhone 3G and iPhone 4. I didn't scratch anything, but I did get dirt inside. You just have to be vigilant.

The white polycarbonate is not indestructible, and you can scratch it. But it is not apparent due to the gloss and the color. You can only really notice it when you hold the phone a certain way.

Overall, my phone has no issues around the corners or the back, to answer your question
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote