View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2013, 11:08 PM   #5
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Thanks for replies guys. I was thinking Otterbox for the drop protection but, you're right the phone is not small and it would add more bulk. I'm not worried about scratches on the screen, just want something that would absorb some impact if dropped.

How much drop protection do you think your case provides sazar?
It is not a lay flat design on the front. I am sure corners and back would be fine, but if it fell face first... it's all glass so do the math

You might want to check your local ATT store or Microsoft store to see if they have any cases around and perhaps try them out. They helped me try out some cases at ATT. They sucked so I waited for the official Nokia one, but there are some bumper style and thinner 2 ply ones that might work.

Alternatively, you can go with a smaller WP8 phone which is easier to hold in the hand.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote