Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2011, 10:18 PM   #3534
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber_Tiny View Post
You and me both.

I played the game a day early thanks to DAVE. The servers were great and played very well, till about 4am. I noticed the hit detection issue started. I could pump a full clip in to them and all they do is turn and single shot me every ****ing time. So I said that was enough, went to bed expecting a server reset or some unforeseen maintenance fix. Get on today and it's worse, horrible lag on low ping servers, hit detection is worse and the lovely "You have been disconnected from the server" every five minutes of game play on any servers.

I know this is release day and there is more than likely going to be some bugs or issues. However, isn't this why you Alpha and Beta test a game?
Yeah the servers yesterday were almost perfect. It has to be some idiot with a high ping coming in and screwing everything up for people I'd imagine. I was on a server earlier tonight, played perfect (it was about half full) Then more people came in and it seemed to go to ****.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote