Thread: new phone time
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2019, 09:45 AM   #8
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
You must not use it much.

The 6T has a 3700 mAh battery which isn't small, but isn't large. The OnePlus 7 comes with a 4000 mAh battery which is a little better. Most of the Moto phones have a 5000 mAh battery.
I use it to listen to podcasts all day via Bluetooth, play Words with Friends 2, Facebook, and take calls. Usually get home with 75-80% left, but the screen on time is probably lower than some. I also use Android Auto, so it's plugged in on my 15 minute drive to and from work.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote