View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2019, 02:41 PM   #27
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ

nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

So I've had every S phone and note. For people who are holding onto an old but recent galaxy. Samsung is giving 550 towards the new S series. Which is a no brainer as those phones are not worth that second hand at all. to boot you will pay the tax on the lowered amount and you get the buds for free which is a nice plus. I've had the s10+ for a bout a week, I ordered another 2 trading in note 8s I had laying around. So from the 999 they were like 460s each after tax. Hell you can buy a note 8 for 300 refubed in good condition and trade it in.

Now onto the phone. THis mornings update addressed my gripes with the fingerprint scanner. It seems much more reliable than before. My unit had a protector on it outta the box and it seems to be glass. I would summarize my experience so far with the s10+ being, it feels like Samsung made a better iphone without the IOS limitations. Samsung phones are usually pretty smooth out the box but move forward a few months what I call the Samsung expiration date starts to kick in. Ususally, past the 1 yr mark the phone is still okay but its noticeably worse than new. The s10+ for me outta the box had a level of butter that paula deen don't even have. I've been using the xs max and the note 9 since last year and yeah for once I feel like Samsung phone has the butter factor of an iphone. The toned down default without all the saturation is nice as well.

nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote