View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2019, 04:06 PM   #2
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Man Samsung is bringing the heat with this generation of their phones. Its the first time in a long time that I have felt I wanted to try Android again.

Top features for me:
  • Damn near full screen front
  • Fingerprint reader under the screen
  • Reverse charging(Im not sure Id use it but damn cool)

I also might get a pair of those galaxy wireless headphones as well pending reviews. The price is right.
Pre-ordered my S10 this morning with 128gb storage and 8gb ram prism black. Traded in my S8 64gb for £250 so cost me £549 overall. Joined the Samsung upgrade programme so I got 0% interest free over 24 months (£20.58) and can upgrade to new phone each year. TBH I usually skip a generation but I might as well keep the money in my account if they're offering 0% finance.

Looks a nice upgrade over my S8. I'm already on Android Pie beta and UI so know what to expect and I really like them both. Looking forward to receiving it 7th March.
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote