View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2019, 07:27 AM   #530
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
When it comes to these digital platforms all I want is to buy a game, download a game, and to update a game if I choose to update it and not forced. Epic and Gog do great with all if these, Steam horribly fails at not being forced to update.
Yeah, that's all you want right? BS. You constantly go at Steam for the "discovery" section not giving you good suggestions, a feature that works just fine for most users. Damn bro, you come up with a new excuse for the Epic store sucking every post. I don't understand why you guys think going after Steam's short-comings (and there are plenty) somehow makes up for Epic not having features that have existed for years. Beyond that, I really don't know when this Steam-hate-bandwagon thing started. It makes zero sense. It was/is a pioneer of the digital store platform and does so many things right. New stores like the one Epic released come out with features that the Steam store has had for years, but somehow Valve/steam is painted as the bad guy.

Makes absolutely zero sense.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote