View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2019, 09:05 AM   #525
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Did you see that suggestion in any of my posts? Way to project words into another persons post.

People had been saying how Steam had had little to no issues in the beginning compared to Epic and while Epic is sucking, at least I think their store is currently sucking. I am not forgetting that Steam also sucked in the beginning. So I am not going to not use Epic (the evil double negative) now just because they are not as good as Steam is now, I am wiling to give them time, just as I was willing to give Valve time then as they had the games I wanted to play then. Epic has some of the games I want to play now. Such is life.

Seems simple to me, but maybe I do not enjoy drama in my life as much as others.
The whole point everyone is making is that Steam did have problems, but 10-15 years ago. Epic has been around long enough to see every problem Steam experienced and to come out 10+ years later and not have the same problems (i.e. be better). Yet, they did not. That came out with something that looks like it came from 2005. Granted, they don't seem to have experienced any capacity issues (yet, but they haven't really had a blockbuster exclusive title yet like HL2 was for Steam) but their UI is pathetic for 2019.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote