View Single Post
Old Jun 10, 2019, 08:24 AM   #2
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird singsalitayyab knows why the caged bird sings

the specs for the next ps and xbx are so similar. Both are promising very similar features; Ray Tracing, 4K with 8k support, 120Hz refresh rate and faster storage.

It was my impression that Sony was funding some of AMD research specifically for the next PS. I guess that this wasnt in the realm of exclusivity.

The next gen console war will be down to exclusives. With MS gobbling up developers I see the next round to be more balanced in terms of unit sales of both MS and Sony

I also dont see a very bright future for nintendo. It is now in the habit of making devices that have a certain wow factor that quickly wears off. It will go down the same course as Sega and figure out that going software only across multiple platforms will make it so much more money.

That leaves the PC. If the next gen xbx/PS can actually deliver 4k @ 120Hz without any advanced Ray Tracing and cost ~400-500 I would be very hard pressed to upgrade my PC as it would make so much more sense to just pick up both consoles.

The only advantage the PC really offers over consoles is piracy and I havent touched a pirated game in over a decade not even to just try it out.
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote