Thread: Xiaomi Mi Max 3
View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2018, 03:11 PM   #10
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payne3d View Post
what cell phone provider are you using it with? from looking at the specs, it doesn't seem to have a whole lot of relevant bands for t-mobile or att ...in the US anyway.
edit: https://www.frequencycheck.com/compa...1804e4t/canada looks like no lte in canada either.

why would anybody buy this phone in north america? legitimately curious.
You need the global rom model for it but I did check and most of the 4g bands were had...

Currently only using 3g with loading min on it from 7/11 Speakout tho as Im shopping some cell deals...

Ya the dual sim one is chinese model. I dont have dual sim...

Dont know why that page isnt listing it yet but the one I have is M1804E4A. Global Rom 9.6.

The models listed have T or C at the end (2 of them with model numbers A like me but also C but also dual sim) so probably the initial chinese release of the phone. Being that Im on 3G on the Rogers network anyway shows the page isnt up to date on this.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/frequency...iaomi-mi-max-3

4 out of 10 4G bands in Canada and the same in the US on this site...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 18.12.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F24 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 18.12.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org

Last edited by pax : Sep 7, 2018 at 03:37 PM.
pax is offline   Reply With Quote