View Single Post
Old Apr 10, 2012, 10:31 PM   #12
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
Do they even make IPS displays for phones? Any desktop display is way lower pixel density so I don't think that is a very fair comparison. At any rate, even at the same pixel density I am betting I would notice the contrast difference before the pentile arrangement.

You must have very good eyes compared to me.

Cause I am on T-mobile and I would rather get the phone with the best camera than a display that I can't even tell is better. Therefore the One S is probably gonna be the one for me.
iPhone is IPS. All variants of Moto Droid are IPS. Not sure about other manufacturers. Asus Transformer and Moto Xyboard are IPS.

You can compare the Samsung Galaxy S to the Moto Droid X (both the same generation) and it's obvious the Droid X has the nicer screen at a very similar pixel density.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote