Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 27, 2011, 08:57 AM   #3693
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicH(SAD) View Post
Why does the squad system suck so much? I can't spawn on anyone 99% of the time. Yesterday my friend was in my squad and I could only spawn on him. He could spawn on the other two guys but I couldn't, so I had to wait for him to spawn and then spawn on him
Also it's damn near impossible to join a friends squad or join any empty one so your friends can join up with you. There's only "Find A Squad" and "Leave Squad". No "Join Selected Squad"
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad