View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 2019, 11:34 AM   #20
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
This game pass BS is proving why it's better to just get the game on steam. There's no support or community on xbox game pass for PC, so the only place for game update news is Steam community. Except the devs seem to be ignoring any questions for game pass gamers, and steam version already has the day 1 patch while I can't tell Dick from Jane if it's applied to game pass version. Reading from others the day 1 patch has not yet been applied to game pass.
Nope no patch yet, that's because the xbox version (still pc) and ps4 have to go through quality assurance testing before the patch is live. So yeah the game pass version even though being pc is still probably bound to those terms because it's on live. I'm assuming gears 5 even though it being on steam will be bound to the same terms because it also uses live.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote