Thread: Battlefield 3
View Single Post
Old Oct 20, 2011, 09:04 AM   #2950
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by night View Post
what he said...

There are people that sit back and get 8 or 10:1 kills:d, and don't really do a damn thing, and there are those like us that get more 50:50 k:d but are out there making things happen for the team.
As long as you are playing smart and pushing the line, death is irrelevant.

Except I do prefer conquest . It is far more dynamic. Rush gets boring, but i also don't like heavy armor maps. That 3 flag conquest in the desert street and the 2 snow maps are my favs.

I was in a rush Monday night.. 8v8. We won the defense, but then on switching sides we could barely get to a box. I looked over and my 3 other squad mates were snipers. Checked the squad screen.. 2 others were snipers... rush attack with 5 snipers... /exit
I'm one of those attack snipers. I pick and choose my spots and then I go full bore into the fray. You can thank countless hours of playing with the awp in counter-strike for that. As a sniper i'm usually on the top 5 or so on the team in points.

Then if they get too close, I knife them
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote