Thread: Borderlands 3
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2019, 04:56 AM   #65
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by borat View Post
I hate exclusives, but that's a pretty brutal comparison. Consoles cost money and they're made by the same corporations that own the rights to their exclusives (in large part.) Your 2 examples are actually kinda similar.
While PS and Microbox definitely buy out games and publish them often enough, its only a portion of the exclusives. the majority of exclusives on consoles are not owned by either company. They do the exact thing that epic is doing. Paying a substantial fee to convince other publishers or indie devs to release solely on their console.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote