View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2012, 03:57 PM   #21
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
What seems like a BS comparison from the Verge review. This is what I stared long and hard at on my pentile equipped phone to try and see but there is just no way I can. Even scooting way back from my monitor as far as I can so that it is the same size as the icon on my phone I can't make this image resemble the way the icon appears on my phone. It is just total BS that totally misrepresents the difference in technology.

There's nothing BS about it.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote