View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2004, 04:32 AM   #2
Radeon Northern Islands
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Location: ENGLAND
Posts: 2,467
SciDoctor is still being judged by the masses


The connector cable is the one that is the standard for connecting CD-Rom drives sound out to sound cards.

You probably have one already if you check your box of computer spares.

If you check your 9800se AIW you will probably see two possible connectors just above the Tuner can .

You need to use the smaller white one which has four pins in it and not the bigger 8pin one (if it is on your card).
__________________ ounce of perception , a pound of obscure....
SciDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote