View Single Post
Old May 20, 2011, 11:28 AM   #174
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by demowhc View Post
There's nothing wrong with Shadow using the last official driver, infact if I'm scoring better than him with the same driver that should indiciate there is something up with his system.

I might try for a bench session this weekend if I can get time, I have the highest score at ocau and beat even all AMD quad systems... http://forums.overclockers.com.au/sh...d.php?t=934574

You will also notice Barnzz with top single, dual and tri AMD is my m8. We know whats going on when it come to performance in both real world and synthetic scenarios despite what these clowns around here and other forums say, and we have the numbers to prove it.
Then why can't you score in PCMark and only in 3Dmark well? That doesn't sound very much like you "know what your doing" very well at all. Sounds like you missed an important little detail. Hmmmm, wonder what it was?