View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2018, 04:14 PM   #5
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I can yes, I'm just bothered as heck that it's apparently dying on me so quickly. So I'm thinking of using it as an excuse to buy something that's a bit more established and ~$500 isn't that bad.

I'm going to try another reset first and sleep on it for a day or two first...I just don't want to be caught without a phone if it goes belly up.
Any manufacturer can have faulty phones, I'd try to get it replaced under warranty, no one likes to spend $500 when they don't have to. I've had my fair share of **** from Samsung.

edit: Hell, if you're that bothered, get it replaced under warranty then sell the replacement for $300-400.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote