View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2018, 04:10 PM   #4
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
How old is the PH1? No way to get it fixed? Sad how short the life spans of some phones are.

The S8+ is a good phone, from what I understand. I've got the S9+ and love it, but I hear it's not a huge improvement over the S8+.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Can't get a warranty replacement on the PH1?
I can yes, I'm just bothered as heck that it's apparently dying on me so quickly. So I'm thinking of using it as an excuse to buy something that's a bit more established and ~$500 isn't that bad.

I'm going to try another reset first and sleep on it for a day or two first...I just don't want to be caught without a phone if it goes belly up.