View Single Post
Old Dec 8, 2006, 07:37 PM   #7
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
It looks like I'm going to need to buy a battery charger and some rechargeable AAs before long. I've had my console for less than 3 weeks and already I'm in the red with the included batteries.

This is one of the main reasons I'm opposed to wireless technology. I mean, at least with the Xbox 360 and PS3, you have the option of playing wired if you want. And both of those systems have official rechargeable batteries available. But anyways...

Is there anything in particular to look for when looking into rechargeable batteries? Is there a particularly brand that outperforms others? What about chargers... should I spend the extra $10 and get the "15 minute" chargers, or are those not all they're cracked up to be?
It's just a damn battery. Get the cheapest rechargeable you can get within reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote