View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2014, 07:42 AM   #75
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

I've got a weird situation that just developed and it's happened three times now in the last 20 minutes....

I decided to play my game, Assassin's Creed, on my HDTV tonight. I hadn't played any games on it in quite some time...and not since installing this latest driver.

After playing, I used CCC to switch back to my center 24 inch LCD. While browsing the net, suddenly the displays went blank for a moment and, without any input from me, the screens switched back to the HDTV. I thought we had a power surge or something but my system is on a UPS.

I used CCC again to switch back to the 24 inch LCD and, again, after a few moments, the screens switched again.

To make sure it wasn't something I was doing, I used CCC once again to put the focus back on my 24 inch LCD and, this time, I turned OFF the HDTV. But, after a few moments, once again the 24 inch LCD went black and the HDTV came on by its own and the Desktop was back on it.

So far, as I'm writing this, I have changed the HDMI input on the HDTV to a different input and turned off the HDTV again. And, so far, no more auto-switching the screens.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Dyre Straits is offline   Reply With Quote