View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2014, 05:41 AM   #69
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeckcold57 View Post
I'm glad to hear about that you were able to fix all of that stuff. I knew it was something else that conflicted, not just the video card driver. BTW, I'm still using the 14.2 Beta because it's a stable driver and no issues here, so I won't touch the 14.3 Beta until 14.4 Beta comes out and see if it is a good driver or not.
He has been running for a good couple of days now and pretty much all of the restarts have stopped, funny how no other amd driver sets have caused this issue.

He has had 2 restarts in total since then and I have figured out whats going on, it's when the machine hasn't been used for a long time and is entering sleep mode, disabled ulps and so far so good
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote