Thread: Lumia 920
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2012, 11:38 AM   #9
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycdarkness View Post
Am I the only person who feels the s3 isn't big lol. I have medium-small hands. I can wear a woman's medium glove for christ sake and I can use the phone one handed easily. I am willing to bet most people who think it's too big either A) never saw it in person or held it B) Played with it for like 5 mins while it was strapped to a security wire.
i played with the s3 in best buy and it was to big just did not feel right to me
but i was also planning on and need one in my work a case like otterbox defender and how much it will grow
the 4s with the defender is still smaller than the s3 other than thickness
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote