Jun 17, 2019, 01:49 PM
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Join Date: Mar 2003
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.2
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.2 Highlights
Added Vulkan™ Support
- Allows resets of queries from the host, rather than on the GPU.
- Gives applications explicit control over exclusive full-screen modes (this is for instance useful for HDR support).
- Exposes FreeSync2 capabilities for improved HDR support.
- Separates the usage flags for depth/stencil aspects of a depth/stencil image making it possible to restrict/expand the usage relative to the depth aspect.
- Provides more flexible alignment for uniform buffers, enabling among other things, the usage of std430 layouts in Vulkan.
- Wireless VR may experience performance drops across multiple game titles on some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may fail to enable or may be disabled when toggling Radeon Overlay while in game.
- A TDR may occur when exiting some gaming applications that are using DirectX®12 API when multiple displays are connected and in clone mode.
- Microsoft® PIX tool may fail when a GPU is connected using AMD XConnect™ Technology.
- Crackdown™3 may experience an application or game hang on Radeon R7 370 series graphics products.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.2 using the Custom Clean Installation option.
- Graphics driver may not uninstall correctly when using the express uninstall option on some Ryzen APUs.