View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
RFtinkerer
Not with it

RFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRFtinkerer doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default Tablet for my Daughter

I know very little about tablets, preferring laptops or cell phones for my requirements. However, my daughter received a Tabeo kids tablet for Christmas from my mother, which now has a broken micro-USB connector. Fortunately, she had the foresight to buy the protection plan (I never do ) and I have requested a refund through mail. That thing was buggy as Hell and slow.

I think she can handle a real Android tablet with much better performance; she's 8 now and quite good with electronics, and will be careful. Although I will get a nice case for it. It will need to be <$200. I see the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, and Nexus 7 for that price range that look decent.

Do you all have any recommendations for my reqs? TIA