Thread: Game Collecting
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2019, 12:04 PM   #1317
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Been about a month since posting. Still pick up game finds here and there, but lately I have been bit by the original Xbox bug. Never really owned one personally but have to say I am enjoying this console, and surprised by the quality of it. On the collecting side I am just finding OG Xbox games a lot lately so its been really easy to collect for, which makes it fun! Here's the collection so far, except for a few that I had already pretty much all these were found over the past couple months at thrift stores, including this console and controllers in amazing shape that I found at a local consignment shop for $25.

Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote