Thread: Game Collecting
View Single Post
Old Jul 11, 2019, 08:52 PM   #1306
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I keep meaning to get a copy of MK Trilogy, if I can find it at a decent price. I think I'm aiming to get the n64 version, as I find that one fascinating.
I own both now. I'd definitely go for the N64 version if I had to choose. The audio on the PS1 is much better but the load times suck compared to on N64.

I think this is probably the best MK game to get by the way. At least of the classic MK games.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote